PrinterOn Mobile Print Service
The PrinterOn mobile printing solution makes the Findlay-Hancock County Public Library's public printer available to our patrons without having to connect to our network or install printer drivers. Submit documents or photos for printing from any Wi-Fi or Internet connected device (smartphone, tablet, laptop) no matter where you are. Come to the library within 24 hours to release and pick up your document in the library at the Print Release Station.
How to use PrinterOn from a PC:
2. Choose your printer:
Black and White - 0.10 per page
Color - 0.50 per page
3. Enter your email address.
4. Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
5. Click the green print icon.
6. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
7. Within 24 hours, come to the Library Print Release Station.
8. At the Self Service Station, select “Release a Print Job”.
9. Enter the email address you supplied.
10. Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
11. Select print.
12. Insert money into the vending machine and select pay from vending device.
13. Your print job will be printed!
How to Use the PrinterOn App:
1. Install the PrinterOn App.
2. Open the PrinterOn App.
3. Click “No printer selected”.
4. Click “Search”. Search for “45840”.
5. Find Findlay-Hancock County Public Library and click “Color - 0.50 per page” (Color) printer, save.
6. Find Findlay-Hancock County Public Library again and click to add the “Black and White - 0.10 per page” (black and white) printer.
7. To print a document: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
8. To print a photo from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
9. To print from the web: open the app, click “web” and enter the URL of the site you wish to print.
10. Select which printer you wish to print to.
11. Click the print icon in the upper right corner.
12. Enter an email address and click on the check mark.
13. You will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”.
14. Come to the Print Release Station at the library within 24 hours.
15. At the Self Service Station, select “Release a Print Job”.
16. Enter the email address you supplied.
17. Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
16. Select print.
17. Insert money into the vending machine and select pay from vending device.
18. Your print job will be printed!