The new BookScan Station makes it easy to make digital copies of all of your documents or photos, and it's free! Located in the Adult Services Department, the BookScan station is a user-friendly, self-service scanning kiosk.
What Can It Do?
• Scan documents, books, photos, and more on a flatbed scanner or a document feeder.
• Personalize scan options:
– Save as PDF, Word, TIFF, or JPEG.
– Scan in Black & White, Grayscale, or Color.
– Choose resolution: Standard, High Quality, or Photo Quality.
• Perform basic editing after scanning (zoom, fit, crop, or rotate).
• Send or save your scanned items to email, USB flash drive, smartphone/tablet, printing and faxing (printing and faxing fees apply).
• Send a fax for .50 cents per page. International faxes are $1.00 per page. Please note that faxes cannot be received at the library.
There are two copy machines available for public use. They are located near the checkout and reference desk areas.
Standard letter size prints are 10 cents per copy -- legal size 15 cents.