To reserve a meeting room please contact  the administration office at 419-422-1712, ext. 248.
Meeting Room Policy (click here)  (PDF)
Tutor Rooms - Tutor Room Policy 
There are three tutor rooms that can be booked through the Adult Services department, to schedule a room at 419-422-1712 ext .245.
The Lindamood Room accommodates approximately 60 people. No social events can be booked such as birthday parties, baby/bridal showers, etc. There is a non-solicitation policy that prohibits the exchange of money, products or services (see meeting room policy) for more information.
The Blanchard Room accommodates approximately 25 people. See Meeting Room Policy for more information.
The BookScan Station makes it easy to make digital copies of all of your documents or photos, and it's free! Located in the Adult Services Department, the BookScan station is a user-friendly, self-service scanning kiosk.
What Can It Do?
• Scan documents, books, photos, and more on a flatbed scanner or a document feeder.
• Personalize scan options:
– Save as PDF, Word, TIFF, or JPEG.
– Scan in Black & White, Grayscale, or Color.
– Choose resolution: Standard, High Quality, or Photo Quality.
• Perform basic editing after scanning (zoom, fit, crop, or rotate).
• Send or save your scanned items to email, USB flash drive, smartphone/tablet, printing and faxing (printing and faxing fees apply).
• Send a fax for .50 cents per page. International faxes are $1.00 per page. Please note that faxes cannot be received at the library.
There are two copy machines available for public use. They are located near the checkout and reference desk areas.
Standard letter size prints are 10 cents per copy -- legal size 15 cents.
In addition to our Bookmobile and the Arlington Branch Library, Outreach Services offers the following:
•At Home Services
•Nursing Home Services
•Talking Book machines for the visually impaired
For hours and locations for the Bookmobile services, click here .
For information on long and short term home deliveries, contact us .
For information about Homebound services, click here .