The Findlay-Hancock County Public Library offers 30 public computers with free Internet access and Microsoft Office applications.
Using a Public Computer:
A valid library card from the Findlay-Hancock County Public Library or other SEO member library
is required to use computers in the Library. If you live in Findlay and do not have a valid library card, you may apply at the Circulation Desk. Proper identification is required.
Visitors to the Library may obtain a temporary “Guest” pass for the day by presenting proper photo identification, please visit the Adult Reference desk for assistance.
Patrons may walk-up and sign in to any available computer labeled as "Available" on the screen. To reserve time on a public computer, sign up online
or visit the library location and use the designated PC Reservation Station. Reservations may be made for the same day and/or in advance for the following two days. Please note the start time and computer number of your reservation.
Sessions: To ensure access to as many users as possible, patrons are allowed a maximum of two one hour sessions per person per day. All Internet sessions time out automatically at the end of a session.
Be on Time: Please be aware that the reservation system gives you only a 10-minute grace period for your assigned session. If you are more than 10 minutes late, or do not show up at all, your reservation will be canceled and you will forfeit that reservation. If you are not able to keep your reservation, you should cancel it online or by contacting the branch, so that you don’t lose one of your two sessions for the day.
PrinterOn Mobile Print Service
The PrinterOn mobile printing solution makes the Findlay-Hancock County Public Library's public printer available to our patrons without having to connect to our network or install printer drivers. Submit documents or photos for printing from any Wi-Fi or Internet connected device (smartphone, tablet, laptop) no matter where you are. Come to the library within 24 hours to release and pick up your document in the library at the Print Release Station.
How to use PrinterOn from a PC:
2. Choose your printer:
Black and White - 0.10 per page
Color - 0.50 per page
3. Enter your email address.
4. Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
5. Click the green print icon.
6. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
7. Within 24 hours, come to the Library Print Release Station.
8. At the Self Service Station, select “Release a Print Job”.
9. Enter the email address you supplied.
10. Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
11. Select print.
12. Insert money into the vending machine and select pay from vending device.
13. Your print job will be printed!
How to Use the PrinterOn App:
1. Install the PrinterOn App.
2. Open the PrinterOn App.
3. Click “No printer selected”.
4. Click “Search”. Search for “45840”.
5. Find Findlay-Hancock County Public Library and click “Color - 0.50 per page” (Color) printer, save.
6. Find Findlay-Hancock County Public Library again and click to add the “Black and White - 0.10 per page” (black and white) printer.
7. To print a document: when viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
8. To print a photo from your phone: open the app, click on “photo” and select a photo to print.
9. To print from the web: open the app, click “web” and enter the URL of the site you wish to print.
10. Select which printer you wish to print to.
11. Click the print icon in the upper right corner.
12. Enter an email address and click on the check mark.
13. You will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”.
14. Come to the Print Release Station at the library within 24 hours.
15. At the Self Service Station, select “Release a Print Job”.
16. Enter the email address you supplied.
17. Select the print job you wish to print. Note: You will not be able to edit your document.
16. Select print.
17. Insert money into the vending machine and select pay from vending device.
18. Your print job will be printed!